National MAths & arithmetic competition (NMAC) is designed to enhance School Mathematical Education as well as Arithmetic Education which focuses on Logical Reasoning, Analytical Skills,Day today required Calculation, and Consumer Maths.
To train young students in problem-solving and critical thinking skills and above all to provide a competitive atmosphere where the students can realize their true potential.
To draw out the best in each student and motivate them to recognize their potentials and act in the best interests o students in a socially responsible manner.
We invest wholeheartedly in what we do,and the best way to keep up that is to make the best choice, constantly.Walnut’s framework spins around Transparency, Excellence, and Originality.
- NMAC is a competitive event where participants appear for Mathematics & Arithmetic test. NMAC test is based on Multiple Choice Questions.
- This is an important program designed to assist students to successfully implement Maths & Arithmetic tools and techniques to counter the fear or phobia towards Maths as a subject.
- Efforts have been made to make Maths & Arithmetic more interesting as well as students gain additional knowledge and get early exposure to competition & learning.
- NMAC enhances analytical thinking & reasoning ability,problem-solving skills, and confidence among students. Overall it helps in the Brain Development of a child at a young age.
- NMAC syllabus is designed according to the latest syllabus of State,CBSE & ICSE board, which provides comprehensive coverage of schools maths, Arithmetic concepts, and applications of relevant classes
- NMAC is providing the study material which included the school syllabus Book in MCQ format, Maths activity – puzzles, MCQ answer key, MathOMagic (based on Vedic Formulas).
- We are also, providing a Sample Test Papers Set with answer keys.Students need to practice the Fundamental concepts thoroughly.
BENEFITS TO THE STUDENTS
- INCREASES MENTAL AGILITY
Questions Randomisation creates sequencing differentiation which ensures more perfection.
- IMPROVES MEMORY
Needless to say with all those positive energies you become a calculator yourself.
- OVERCOME ANXIETY
Overcome anxiety and reduce the number of careless mistakes.
- IMPROVE SPEED AND ACCURACY
Achieve success by becoming super-fast in solving Math problems
ROUND 1 – FREE NMAC SELECTION ROUND
- Free Exam: All the students from 1st to 8th Standard, ONLINE Registration of each student on or before October 2021.
- Exam Schedule: Registered student’s exams will be conductedfrom July 2021 to October 2021, during all last Sunday.
- Syllabus: MAS or DMAS or BODMAS Calculations Part (70%)and School Syllabus relevant to the previous year (30%).
- Study Material: Arithmetic Practice Paper E-book and NMACmock tests available at additional cost.
ROUND 2 – NMAC PERFORMANCE ROUND
- Eligibility Criteria: 50 & above marks in 1st Round. Registrationfee for this round is Rs.300/- only + 1 FREE Mock Test
- Syllabus: School academic Maths [40%], DMAS calculations,Consumer Maths, and Logical Reasoning [60%].
- Study Material: Syllabus E-Book, Practice E-Book, and MockTests available at additional cost
- Exam schedule: 23rd January 2022 & also appear prior for,FREE NMAC Mock Test.
ROUND 3 – NMAC TALENT SHOWCASE ROUND
- Eligibility Criteria: 2nd Round Gold Rankers are Eligible for this round.Registration fee for this round is Rs.450/- only and Get a Training session + 1FREE Mock Test
- Exam schedule: 24th April 2022 & also appear prior for FREE NMAC Mock Test.
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Pattern of 50 Marks withnegative marking and time consideration.
Syllabus: School academic Maths [40%], DMAS calculations,Consumer Maths, and Logical Reasoning [60%].
Study Material: Mock Tests available at additional cost
Talent Showcase Video based on a math topic whichwill be assessed on five parameters of 10 Marks each.
Get a training session by team NMAC on topic andtechnical guidance, ten days before the exam.