Submissions are invited for Healthy Food, Healthy Family-IKS Traditional Food Preparation Competition by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of application is 27 July.
Appreciated by many other countries, Bharatiya traditional food has a long history of a few thousands of years. Every state in Bharat has its unique recipes. These signature regional dishes of different states have their own authenticity. The amazing use of the various flavours of spices, herbs in these delicacies leave an unforgettable impression on whoever tastes them.
The Traditional Food Preparation competition, being organised by the IKS Division of the Ministry of Education at AICTE invites you to showcase your traditional regional food.
This competition is for school children from Classes 9 to 12.
- Make a video of you preparing a dish with an elderly member of your family
- Submit it along with a brief description of your experience (Minimum 200 words- maximum 500 words).
- The length of the video should strictly be between 3 to 7 minutes, including the beginning and end credits.
- The video can be in either color or monochrome in time-lapse/normal mode.
- The video has to be shot in HD format within the ratio 16:9 in Horizontal format.
- The video should begin with an introduction of yourself with your name, age, class, school and the name of the elderly family member and your relationship with them. Tell us how the dish is prepared, what are its ingredients, preparation time and why it is special in your tradition.
- The accompanying text should explain in greater detail what you have said in the video.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
Last date of Submission is 27th July 2022.