The National Economics Olympiad conducted by The Economics Society, SRCC in association with Vedantu, is an initiative to break the monotony of an unquestioning curricular regime among students of Classes 11th & 12th and harness the true potential of the discipline of Economics.
Economics is a vast subject whose beauty lies as much in theory as in its applicability. Feel the same and think that school exams are too theoretical? The fourth edition of the biggest Economics Olympiad for school students is back to allow kids to look beyond their curriculum and truly “Discover The Economist” in themselves.
Gear up for an opportunity of a lifetime as you navigate through a well-curated blend of application of economic concepts, logical reasoning, case studies, and data interpretation to come out the victor against thousands of students across the world!
Structure of the Olympiad
The Olympiad shall consist of four sections as follows:
- Application of Economic Concepts
- Logical Reasoning
- Case Study/Problem-Solving
- Data Interpretation
There will be 40 questions in total, with each section having 10 questions. Participants will be provided with a maximum time of 60 minutes to complete the Olympiad. The examination is an assessment of students’ analytical and problem-solving skills.
There is no fixed syllabus for the examination. No prior preparation is required for the Olympiad. However, a Sample Question Booklet will be shared after the student completes the registration procedure for them to get a brief idea of what the Olympiad entails.
Procedure for Individual Registration via Dare2Compete:
- Click on Register Now button below. You will be redirected to the NEO 2021 page on Dare2Compete.
- Click on ‘Register on D2C’
- Login to D2C (Dare2Compete) using your Facebook/Google/LinkedIn account. You may also create a new account.
- Enter your personal credentials along with your School Name and Class and click on ‘Submit’. The opportunity is not open to the class twelve batch of 2021.
- Enter additional details like City, State, and Referral Code (if any), and click on ‘Submit’.
- Choose the suitable payment method before clicking on ‘Pay’ to make the payment of the registration fees.
- On making the payment, you will get a payment confirmation e-mail.
- After making the payment, you can access the Sample Question Booklet on your Dare2Compete dashboard on the NEO page, shown as the first round, by clicking on ‘Brief/Case’.
- The Olympiad shall be conducted online and the details about the platform and login credentials will be conveyed over email to the candidates a few days before the examination.
Additionally, you may refer to the Registration Process Tutorial video before registering.
Students seeking partial or complete Financial Aid are requested to reach out to us with their requests at [email protected]
Rs. 10,000 Rs. 7,500 Rs. 5,000 Rs. 2,000
FIRST SECOND THIRD ZONAL TOPPERS
(Class XI and XII each) (Class XI and XII each) (Class XI and XII each) (Class XI and XII)