TiE conducts TYE (TiE Young Entrepreneur), a global program for school students of classes 9 – 12. Through this program, TiE is fostering Entrepreneurship and leadership among the youth at an early age. The classes are conducted by professionals and successful entrepreneurs, followed by students brainstorming a business idea and preparing a business plan. Each team is assigned a senior industry leader as a mentor.
The TYE program in Delhi is supported by BeSingular Academy & Jitin Chawla’s Centre for Career Development. TYE is running in various cities across the world including Atlanta, Austin, Boston, North Carolina, Colorado, Detroit, Seattle, San Diego, Ohio, Dallas, Oregon, Vancouver, Washington DC, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Melbourne, Australia, Singapore, London and Manchester.
. Globally recognised student entrepreneurship program
. Virtual classroom sessions over 6/8 Sundays
. Classes conducted by successful Entrepreneurs & Professionals
. Participation certificates on successful completion of the course
. Cash award for regional winners & an opportunity to compete on a
. $10,000 worth of cash & kind awards for Global winners
As part of the TYE educational program, students participate in a Business Plan Competition at the local chapter level and then the winning teams from all the participating chapters compete at a global level in USA.
The classes generally commence in the month of October, Timings being 10am-1pm and continue for 7/8 consecutive Sunday’s.
- Introduction to TYE & Ice Breaker Session
- Building a Dream Team
- Marketing / Marketing Case studies
- Legal Aspects of Starting a Company
- Product Market Fit
- How to build a Business Plan
- Bugs, Passions & Solutions (Ideation)
- Basics of Funding
- Design Thinking
- Startup Math
Highlights of the Program
- Globally recognised student entrepreneurship program
- Virtual classroom sessions over 6/8 Sundays
- Classes conducted by successful Entrepreneurs & Professionals
- Participation certificates on successful completion of the course
- Cash award for regional winners & an opportunity to compete on a global level
$10,000 worth of cash & kind awards for Global winners
The classes generally commence in the month of October, Timings being 10am-1pm and continue for 7/8 consecutive Sundays.
- Early Bird Offer until 31st July 2022: INR 9,400/-
- From 1st August until 30th September 2022: INR 11,400/-
- From 1st October 2022 onwards: INR 15,000/-
- Recommend 1 Friend and get a discount of INR 2000/- on the total fee
- Recommend 2 Friends and get a discount of INR 3500/- on the total fee
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.