Club Mahindra and The Hindu Young World have announced a national painting competition-2021 to be held online.
STAGES OF COMPETITION
- Stage 1: Preliminary
- Stage 2: Finale
- Sub-Juniors: Stds III to V
- Juniors: Stds VI to VIII
- Seniors: Stds IX to XII
TOPICS FOR PRELIMS:
- My best holiday memory
- Best resort holiday with family
- The perfect holiday destination
- Holiday with grandparents
- Best recreational activity at a resort
- My favourite holiday memory with cousins
- The best view from our resort room
- My dream destination
- An unforgettable holiday memory with friends
The competition starting date: October 15
Online portal closing date: November 23
Last date for receipt of entries at nearest THG Office: November 25
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
• Choose any one of the above topics as per your category and paint on a blank A3 sized (11.7 x 16.5 inches) drawing sheet
• Scroll below to complete your registration, upload a clear scanned copy of your painting and generate your Unique Registration Number
• Remember to write the following on your drawing sheet, without which your entry will not qualify for the next round:
• Front: Unique Registration Number and Topic
• Back: Name, Age, Gender, Class, School Name (with branch), City, State, Category of Participation, Parent’s name, and Registered email ID and mobile number
• Your physical painting should be sent to the nearest office of The Hindu, as chosen by you during the online registration process
• On the top left of the envelope, please mention, “Club Mahindra National Painting Competition 2021”
• If you qualify for the finale, the date and details will be intimated to you through your registered email ID
- There will be 3 top-winners and 7 consolation prize winners in each category.
- Winners will get attractive prizes
- Winning paintings also stand a chance to be displayed at select Club Mahindra Resorts
OTHER INSTRUCTIONS & POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Online registration is mandatory
- Every participant must use a unique mobile number and email ID for registration
- This must be the original work of the child. Watercolours, crayons and colour pencils may be used. Sketch pens and markers should be used only for outline purposes
- Every participant can submit only one painting
- Paintings received without the Unique Registration Number will not be considered
- Paintings received after the set deadline will not be considered
- In case of any queries or clarifications, students or parents may call our toll-free number 1800 102 1878 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contest is organized by:
o THG Publishing Pvt Ltd whose registered office is at Kasturi Buildings, 859 & 860, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 002 and
o Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Limited, Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 002
· The contest is open only to residents across India, as per the category eligibility mentioned.
· The mobile number and email address used for registration for this competition must be the parent’s or guardian’s mobile number and email address.
· The contest is a game of skill.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
· Route to entry for the contest is via the online portal (www.ywc.thehindu.com/clubmahindra), with the consent of the guardian.
· Closing date for entries will be announced in every print advertisement announcing the contest. After the closing date, no further entries to the contest will be considered for judging.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received on or before the closing/cut off dates.
· The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend the contest including all or any of the terms and conditions without notice including in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Organisers’ control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Organisers.
· The Organisers are not responsible for inaccurate details of the contest/information on prize etc. supplied to any entrant by any third party not connected with this contest.
· The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Organisers reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
· Qualifiers and winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Organisers and such decision shall be final and binding.
· The name of the final winners will be published on the website www.ywc.thehindu.com/results.
· At the end of this contest, the winner(s) will be entitled to win the contest prize. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Organisers reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
· The Organisers will separately notify the final winner(s) through their registered email address or mobile number about when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
· Participation in the contest shall be with the consent of his/her parent or guardian and such approval shall be deemed to have been voluntarily given by the parent/guardian at the time of entry to the contest. The Participant/winner further agrees to the use/publishing of his/her name and image in any publicity material including the collection of non-sensitive personal data without the requirement of any further approval and/or compensation. Any personal data relating to the participant and/or the winner sought and willingly provided by the participant and/or winner shall be used only for the limited purpose of the contest and strictly in accordance with the data protection/privacy legislation in force.
· Participant(s)/Winner(s) shall not have/claim any copyright or other intellectual property right in the entry, photograph, answers, or any other material submitted as part of the contest (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘the Work’). All and any copyright/ intellectual property right in the Work shall solely belong to /vest in the Organisers.
· The Organisers’ decision as to those able to take part in the contest shall be final and binding.
· The participants ought to have entered into the contest with the consent of their parent/guardian to participate in the contest.
· Club Mahindra may call/email/SMS/WhatsApp on the registered mobile number/ email address of the participant’s parent/guardian for membership plans and ongoing promotions and offers
· The decision of the Organisers in relation to all matters concerning the contest shall be final and binding on all.
· The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai only.
· Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· The contest/event can be withdrawn by the Organiser(s) at any point in time.