Welcome to the CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge- 2021. Mathematics is not just a collection of facts, principles, theories and models but a way of life and a social enterprise too. Mathematics and its applications surround us in diverse and multiple ways. This demands that we understand Maths and its applications and also realize that many problems and challenges of the day can be solved through this
Our Nation is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav – India@75. Therefore, the theme of this year’s Aryabhata Ganit Challenge is chosen as “India’s Mathematical Heritage: शून्य से शिखर तक”. Through this Challenge, we want to nurture your curiosity and want you to engage with some content that demands your critical and logical thinking.
The quiz is being organized by CBSE, under the Ministry of Education, GoI in collaboration with MyGov, under Ministry of Electronics &IT, GoI. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
Terms and Conditions
- The quiz is being organized by CBSE, under the Ministry of Education, Gol in
collaboration with MyGov, under Ministry of Electronics &IT, Gol. Access to the quiz will
only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
- This is a timed quiz. Participants will be required to answer 25 questions within 900
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the “Start Quiz”
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number,
and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and
participating in the quiz, participants give consent to MyGov and Ministry of Education,
to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition,
which may include confirmation of participant details.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the
terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete
or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will
be entered into regarding the same.
- The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the
judgements of the Indian judicial system.
- The quiz is open to all Indian citizens
- This is a bilingual quiz and will be available in English and Hindi
- Questions contained within the quiz will be based on publicly available information.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same
participant will not be accepted and considered.
- The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard
entries, if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the
competition, or additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information
submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
- The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition,
including any amendments or further updates.
- By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above-
mentioned terms and conditions.
E-Certificate of participation may be downloaded by all participants who successfully finish the quiz.