Come be a part of the transformation. Be the one to disrupt the digital world, bring the change you want to see. As we delve deeper into the digital era, it’s time for the entrepreneurial spirit to evolve.
MICA Impetus 3.0 is here to help you take your first step towards a career in the ocean of creativity and marketing. It’s your opportunity to learn the ability to question everything and become unconventional leaders who can solve problems creatively. Impetus 3.0 is here to give you a sneak peek into the dynamic world of marketing and the life of a MICAn.
Round 1: Quiz Round
Channelize your inner Sherlock as we test your marketing skills, creativity, and a lot more! The results of Round 1 will be announced on 7th November.
Round 2: Simulation Round
Shortlisted teams will move to a real-world simulation round where they will get a slice of the life of the marketing professionals and the exciting challenges faced by them. The teams will be judged on skills like crisis management, creative problem solving and decision making.
Round 3: Zonal Final
(Case Study Round)
Shortlisted teams will be given an opportunity to choose from a pool of interesting case studies. Submissions will be made in a video format. Video Submission-Maximum 5 minutes.
Round 4: National Semi-Finals
To Be Announced.
Round 5: National Finals
To Be Announced.
Eligibility and Team Rules:
- Participants must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate course (any specialization).
- Participants must register in a team of either 2 or 3 members.
- More than one teams can participate from a college.
- Cross college teams are allowed.
- Junior and Senior batches team formation are allowed.
- One person cannot be a part of more than one team.
- The judge’s and organizing committee’s decision will be final and binding in case of any disputes.
- Kindly adhere to the deadlines.
Prizes worth Rs 10,00,000 to be won!
The Terms and Conditions of participation are subject to change at any time without specific notice. Judge’s decision will be final and binding in case of any disputes.
The last date to apply is 5th November 2021