Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2021, Himachal Pradesh is an initiative for meritorious girl students, who have completed Class 12 in any stream. The main objective of this scholarship is to inspire meritorious girls for higher education. Every year, the top 2,000 meritorious girl students receive this scholarship.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a girl student of Himachal Pradesh
- Have completed Class 12 in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce) from HP Board of School Education
- Have taken admission as a regular student in post 10+2 courses (academic, professional, technical) at a government-aided or recognised private institution
The selected girl scholars will receive INR 15,000 per annum.
- Passing certificate of class 12
- Admission certificate
- Certificate of diploma/courses after class 12 (if any)
- Other relevant documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
The selection of the scholars will be based on the merit list provided by the HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
Terms and Conditions
- The girl student has to clear her exam every year for the continuation of the scholarship.
- The girl student of Government/Government Aided/Private schools will receive this scholarship strictly on the merit basis declared by the HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.