Rao IIT will conduct IBSC 2021-22 in the months of September – October in 150 plus cities from where 1 lac plus students will participate. Std VII to Std X students can take part in the contest.
To emerge as the winner in the contest, students will have to undergo three stages. Rao IIT will conduct Stage I of the contest on September 26, 2021, and Stage II on October 3, 2021. Then again there will be a Stage I on October 10, 2021 and a Stage II on October 17, 2021. Stages I and II, both of which will be conducted online, are being held twice to give more opportunities to the students to take part in the contest. The tests will be also conducted in the months of November and December before the student goes for Stage III.
During Stage I, Top 50 students from each Std. will compete for Stage II interview, which will be held by Senior faculties of Rao IIT. During Stage II, which will be interactive, Top 20 students in the contest will compete for the Stage III-Final Exam. Top 5 winners from each Std. will be declared, after the Stage III – Final Exam, which will be online/ offline. The tests are held at several venues.
The scholarship is of Rs. 20 crores. Apart from that there are Rs. 1 crore cash prizes to be won by the students who will take part in the contest. The awards will be given to the students who rank 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the contests. The students, who will win the cash prizes, will also be given free education for success in competitive exams.
Key benefits of the IBSC contest include:
1. The contest is held with fair policies and there will be detailed performance analysis;
2. The students will get an exceptional platform at the national level where they will interact with renowned mentors in
3. Apart from maths and science tests, there will also be aptitude tests. Moreover, the mental ability of the students will also be tested and their psychometry will also be done;
4. Others charge Rs. 3000-Rs. 5000 for such tests. But students can participate in this contest for just Rs.100/-, and all the tests will be free;
5. All the students will receive personalized counselling.