West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2021-22 from Class 11 to Ph.D. students of West Bengal belonging to the minority community. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to needy students to continue their studies. Financial assistance as per the available fund will be given to the selected students
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a resident of West Bengal
- Belong to minority communities like Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain & Parsi
- Be studying in Class 11 to Ph.D. level
- Have passed the previous final examination with less than 50% marks
- Have a family income of less than INR 2 lakh per annum
- Not be studying in any institution outside West Bengal
The selected candidates will receive variable stipend.
- Mark Sheet of the last academic examination
- Family income certificate
- The first page of the bank passbook
- Institute verification form duly authenticated by the Head of the Institution (HOI) in the prescribed format
How can you apply?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Online‘ and then click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3: Select the district where the applicant’s institute is situated and click on ‘Proceed’.
Step 4: Fill in the required details under the ‘Student Information‘ and ‘Scheme Eligibility‘ sections and Register.
Step 5: After successful registration, log in using the registered user ID and password.
Step 6: Fill in the application form, upload the relevant documents and submit.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be awarded only upon the successful verification of information and relevant documents.
- Students continuing their studies in institutes outside West Bengal are not eligible for this scholarship.
- For students pursuing UG courses, a separate merit list will be prepared for Arts, Commerce, and Science stream.
- The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the students’ accounts.